This position will support the framing office and lumber yard in an administrative capacity. This position requires a positive attitude, flexibility, enthusiasm, dependability, trustworthiness, and a high degree of confidentiality. Must be bilingual in Spanish and English.
Provide customer service to colleagues, employees, vendors and other visitors with a friendly and helpful attitude. Answer and direct phone calls to the appropriate person.
- Verify invoices against purchase orders
- Code and enter invoices into software system
- Assist in weekly check runs
- Assist in inventory including, but not limited to, entering inventory counts into software system, verify information, and run reports
- Assist in month-end process
- Sort and distribute mail. Schedule FedEx pickups
- Maintain office inventory and order supplies as needed
- Process new hire candidates by completing new hire paperwork and enter into software system
- Send out monthly benefit enrollment letters and answer benefit questions
- Translate documents/forms from English to Spanish
- Process weekly payroll
- Assist in special projects or requests. Other duties as necessary
- Ability to self-motivate and multi-task as well as work both independently and on a team.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills and a professional demeanor.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and exercise extreme discretion.
- Excellent problem solving/judgement skills and a high level of attention to detail and accuracy.
- At least 1 year of previous experience in Accounting role
- At least 1 year of previous customer service and/or administrative experience
- Microsoft Office skills, specifically Excel