GENERAL JOB DESCRIPTION
The position is responsible for a variety of tasks including but not limited to cutting components and assembling framed walls and/or trusses.
- Ability to follow instructions from supervisors, foremen, and carpenters.
- Ability to use basic power tools and hammer.
- Ability to add and subtract, and read a tape measure.
- Ability to bend, stop and move repetitively while working with power tools.
- Must be alert to surroundings; position requires a high degree of situational awareness.
- Previous construction experience a plus.
- Framing or woodworking experience strongly preferred.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. frequently and greater than 100 lbs. occasionally.