This position is responsible for constructing and repairing residential homes, both internally and externally, in new home building.
- Follow blueprints, instructions, and drawings to build, remodel, maintain, and repair residential homes.
- Install structures and fixtures, such as windows and molding.
- Construct building frameworks, including walls, floors, and door frames.
- Inspect and replace framework, structures, and fixtures when necessary.
- Other duties as necessary.
- Ability to use basic power tools and hammer.
- Ability to add and subtract in all units of standard US measures, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Must be able to read a tape measure.
- Must be alert to surroundings; position requires high degree of situational awareness.
- Ability to bend, stop and move repetitively while working with power tools.
Work Environment / Job Conditions
- Minimum one year experience in the construction industry.
- Framing or woodworking experience strongly preferred.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. frequently and greater than 100 lbs. occasionally.
- Must be able to travel to various job sites.
- Must be able to pass a drug test.