We are seeking an enthusiastic AP & Inventory Specialist to join our Accounting team. This position will support and work with the Accounting department in a variety of tasks including:
- Process all accounts payable invoices through Microsoft Dynamics SL including GL coding and accounting for discounts as necessary.
- Review all invoices for appropriate documentation, accuracy, and approval prior to payment.
- Perform three-way match between invoices, purchase orders, and receiving documents.
- Prepare garnishment checks per payroll reports.
- Process weekly check runs for four operating divisions.
- Prepare Credit Applications and enter new vendors as needed after obtaining approval from the Controller.
- Verify recurring invoices are paid each month by completing the month end Vendor Checklist and reconciling vendor statements.
- Process 1099’s annually.
- Receive all inventory related items into Microsoft Dynamics SL.
- Enter all inventory transfers and returns into Solomon
- Work with Purchasing Manager to review Open Orders list.
- Perform procedures in accordance with AZ Inventory Count process.
- Run Inventory Trial Balance reports for all divisions and distribute to management team.
- At least 1 year of previous experience in an Accounting role.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills, specifically Excel.
- Knowledge of administrative office functions, such as copying, scanning, emailing, etc.
Job Type: Full Time
Pay: $18.00 to $20.00 per hour